EnergyBank supports each element of the electricity value chain to deliver a better deal for people and planet.
- energy users secure low and stable energy prices for decades to come.
- supply companies evolve from being energy retailers to being energy service providers, aligned with the interest of customers and able to help them use less power.
- generation companies transition from being ‘energy land-lords’ to being energy service providers, operating the energy infrastructure that energy users have paid for.
- development companies gain access to new capital, accelerating renewables construction.
- capital providers are enabled to release funds against the security of energy users.